Indoor Season November 1, 2021 - March 2022
Important Update for our 2021/2022 Indoor Season
1. All Athletes MUST have an active Athletics Alberta Membership.
You are not allowed on the track if you don't have this.
2. All athletes MUST have their 2021/2022 Edmonton Columbians registration completed online and have either paid their fees or have established a payment plan.
3. All coaches and athletes 12 years and older must:
show proof of vaccination as required by Chief Medical Officer of Health Order 45-2021; or,
show proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from a sample that is taken within the prior 72 hours; or,
show an original vaccine medical exemption letter authorized by Chief Medical Officer of Health Order 45-2021
4. All coaches and athletes 18 years and older must show valid identification that matches the vaccine record.
5. Athletes under 12 years of age are permitted to enter Kinsmen.
6. Everyone MUST wear a mask when entering and exiting the facility and when they are not engaged in their physical part of their workout
To access the track at Kinsmen, please use Door #3, which is on the lower level in front of the parking lot.
Location: Kinsmen Sports Centre. 9100 Walterdale Hill, NW
U10, U12, U14 Athletes: Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
U16 and Older Athletes: Mondays to Friday 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Location: Turf Training Centre (TTC), 5820 59 Ave.
Throwers (shot-put/discus): Details to come
Location: Foote Field Dome, 11601 68 Ave.
Sprints, Hurdles, & Jump training: Details to come
2022 Dates TBD
Location: Rollie Miles Athletic Park, 10480 73 Ave. NW
U10, U12, U14 athletes: Training Mondays and Wednesday 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
U16 and older athletes: Training Monday to Friday 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.